With tickets to the 2024 on sale now, here's everything you need to know.
Wondering how to get tickets to the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season? Get prepared with our top tips!
Recommended Ticket Tips:
• Ticketholders need a My Ticketmaster account to access their AFL tickets. Sign up or sign in here.
• Ensure you check your onsale time in advance
• Have all your Membership Barcodes ready to go. Once on the Ticket Purchase page, you will need to select the “Are You A Member?” option, and enter each barcode on a SEPARATE line
• ALL AFL tickets purchased via Ticketmaster.com.au are digital , and can only be accessed via the Ticketmaster App or Ticketmaster.com.au on a mobile browser – there will be no printed tickets
• Only purchase through Ticketmaster to guarantee you have a valid ticket for entry on game day.
• Take an extra five minutes to carefully read through this page in detail to best prepare for your AFL on sale
2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season Round 1
How do Club Members access tickets?
**All Members will need to “Unlock Members Tickets” via the Ticketmaster website. You will need to download the Ticketmaster app or access Ticketmaster.com.au via your mobile web browser. See more about digital tickets below**
1 – Log in to your My Ticketmaster account ahead of time
2 – Select your Club from our AFL Fixture page here
3 – Select the match you’d like to purchase tickets for
4 – Once on the Ticket Purchase page, you will need to select the “Are You A Member?” option **(if you already see “Unlock Member Tickets” go to Step 5)
General Admission Members: Where to find the “Are You A Member” button (click to view larger)
5 – Click on ‘’Unlock Member Tickets’’
6 – Enter your barcode and click on ‘’Validate’’ (please enter one barcode per line, and a maximum of 6 barcodes per transaction
7 – From there, select the Member Upgrades and Additional Tickets (if applicable) and proceed to “Find Tickets”
Once you select your Ticket Quantity but before you click Find Tickets, you can filter by Price & Section
8 – From there progress through the purchase process as normal
There will be a ticket queue
We expect that tickets to some AFL games will be in high demand, and to make the process fair for everyone you may be placed in a queue.
We recommend signing into your Ticketmaster account at least 10 minutes before tickets go on sale to save your spot and join the Pre-Queue waiting room.
Please note: The time you join the Waiting Room does not determine your place in the Smart Queue.
Once you get your spot in the queue, please do not refresh your browser as you will be pushed to the end of the line.
We will get you through the queue as quickly as possible, so please sit tight.
All 2024 AFL tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be digital
All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster*** are now digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or mobile web browser via Ticketmaster.com.au, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
Everyone MUST have their own ticket
Before the game, every adult MUST have their own ticket on their own phone.
Ticket Transferring is free and allows you to quickly and securely share individual digital tickets with your family or friends via the Ticketmaster App or Ticketmaster.com.au.
How it works
1. Open the Ticketmaster App, sign in to your account, and click ‘My Events’ in the drop-down menu
2. Select the event, open the order, and tap ‘Transfer’
3. Select the ticket/s you want to transfer, enter your friend’s name, email address, and a message for them, tap ‘Confirm’
4. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the transferred tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
5. Once they have accepted, the tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Transferred’ in your account .
Read and acknowledge event day terms and conditions
Before proceeding to the ticket purchase page, you will need to acknowledge that you have read and agree with any applicable guidelines for yourself as well as any patrons aged 12 years and over in your group.
You will not be able to move forward in the purchase process without acknowledging that you have read and agree to the any listed terms and conditions.
How do I purchase Accessible Seating tickets?
For the 2024 AFL Season, some venues around the country will have accessible tickets available online – this means you can purchase your tickets through the General Public page. Please select the number of wheelchair, accessible, and/or companion card tickets you would like to purchase to view the ‘Best Available’ seating currently available. More information about purchasing accessible tickets online can be found here.
Other venues for the 2024 AFL season will, require you to fill out our Accessible Seating Request Form here and our Accessible Seating team will be in contact as soon as possible to help with your booking.
Please include as much information as possible, to assist our team in locating the best seats for you. Please note: by submitting this form, your tickets are not guaranteed.
Further information regarding booking accessible tickets for the 2024 Toyota AFL Season can be found here.
Make sure you have a My Ticketmaster account
Get the basics covered before tickets go on sale by logging in and checking your Ticketmaster account ahead of time. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster Account, make sure you sign up in advance – Ticketmaster.com.au. In your account, add your top acts and events to your ‘Favourites’ and you’ll get alerts and email reminders before every onsale.
Sign in ahead of time
Remember to triple check your passwords, account information, and billing information are all filled in correctly in advance, that way you’re not facing any last-minute account updates when trying to process your order.
Keep an eye on the clock
There will be a time limit applied to all transactions as they’re progressed through the ticket purchasing stages. Remember to keep an eye on the timer on your screen and move through the processing pages as quickly as possible (this is even easier when you’ve completed the account set-up stage we mentioned above).
Secure your tickets to the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season via Ticketmaster.com.au.