How To Guide
Got everyone together for your next event? Here's everything you need to know about Ticket Forwarding!
For fast, contactless entry at the gate, it’s never been easier for you to share your tickets with family and friends thanks to Ticketmaster’s Ticket Forward.
Whether you’re buying a ticket for a friend or not everyone in your group is arriving together – Ticketmaster makes it easy to forward tickets in a few easy steps.
To make entry on event day a breeze, we encourage every adult to have their own ticket loaded onto their phone via the Ticketmaster app or using a mobile web browser at Ticketmaster.com.au before arriving at the venue on event day.
Follow the below steps to ensure every adult has their own ticket open on their own phone when you get to the venue.
How do I forward a mobile ticket?
2. Tap on my events and select the event you want to Ticket Forward
3.Tap ‘Forward’ below the ticket you want to share (please note: you may have to wait a moment for the ‘Forward’ button to load)
4.On the ‘Select Tickets To Forward’ page, confirm the ticket you want to share (please note – you must Forward each ticket individually)
5. Tap the ‘Forward To’ button
6. Tap ‘Manually Enter A Recipient’
7. Enter your friend’s ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, and ‘Email Address or Mobile Number’
8. Tap ‘Forward Ticket’
9.The ticket in your account will now say “Sent”. You can cancel or recall the Ticket Forward at any time
How do I accept a mobile ticket that has been forwarded to me?
2. Tap the ‘Accept Tickets’ button or link
3.Sign in to your Ticketmaster account If you don’t have one, tap ‘Sign Up’
4.Review the order and agree to the Ticket Forward Terms
5. Tap ‘Continue’
6. Select ‘Mobile’ delivery and enter your Mobile Phone number (please note: tickets will not be SMSed to you)
7. Accept the tickets and unlock your barcode
8. Once you see “Ticket Forward Complete” the barcode will be available in your Ticketmaster account
9.Proceed to your gate and scan your ticket – ensure your phone brightness is turned all the way up!
How do I open and scan my mobile ticket?
2. Tap ‘My Events’
3.Select the relevant event
4.When ‘My Tickets’ opens, tap ‘View Barcode’ on your ticket
5. Once the barcode opens, tap ‘View In Wallet’ to add the ticket to your phone wallet
6. Before getting to the gate, ensure your phone brightness is turned up high
7. Scan your ticket at the gate