The worldwide live-stream will celebrate their new album ‘A Celebration Of Endings’ from an iconic Glasgow venue
Biffy Clyro are getting ready to release their eighth studio album A Celebration Of Endings next month, and to celebrate the occasion they’ll be performing a special one-off live-stream show.
The band will take over an iconic Glasgow venue the day after the album comes out.
Simon Neil, the band’s vocalist, can’t wait to perform – even if the setting is a little different to what the band are used to. “We are really excited to launch A Celebration of Endings with such a unique and ambitious live performance from one of our favourite venues,” he says.
“We would love to be playing live shows to our fans across the world, but as this is not possible we are going to bring the biggest Biffy album launch imaginable direct to your living room.”
Biffy Clyro live-stream performances
- Australia: Sunday 16 August @ 8pm AEST
- New Zealand: Sunday 16 August @ 10pm NZST
- Asia: Sunday 16 August @ 7pm JST/KST
- UK & Ireland: Saturday 15 August @ 8pm BST/IST
- Europe: Saturday 15 August @ 9pm CEST/8pm BST
- North America & Central/South America: Saturday 15 August @ 6pm PDT / 9pm EDT
Rather than confine themselves to the stage, the trio will “take full creative advantage of the extra space” and perform tracks throughout the undisclosed venue.
As well as playing all 11 album tracks from their new album, Biffy Clyro will also perform a selection of tracks from their back catalogue during a soundcheck segment.
Check out A Celebration Of Endings full tracklist below:
1. North Of No South
2. The Champ
3. Weird Leisure
4. Tiny Indoor Fireworks
5. Worst Type Of Best Possible
7. End Of
8. Instant History
9. The Pink Limit
11. Cop Syrup
With international touring off the table for the immediate future, this is a great chance to watch one of your favourite bands in a way you may never get the chance to again.
- Angie McMahon announces live-stream piano concert for later this month
- Dermot Kennedy and Normal People’s Paul Mescal team up for special live-streamed gig
- British rockers IDLES announce three live-streamed gigs
- The Streets announce exclusive live-streamed club show
- The best live stream gigs and events you can watch at home
Biffy Clyro will launch A Celebration Of Endings with a special live-stream performance on Sunday 16 August @ 8pm AEST. Tickets on sale Friday 24 July via Ticketmaster.com.au.