Get ready, WWE is power slamming into Perth...
WWE® announced its long-awaited return to Australia for a globally televised Premium Live Event – WWE Elimination Chamber: Perth at Optus Stadium in Perth on Saturday, February 24, 2024.
This will mark WWE’s first event in Australia since 2018 and the only PLE in the Asia-Pacific region in 2024. WWE Elimination Chamber: Perth will be broadcast live in more than 180 countries in 25 languages and seen in more than 1 billion homes.
[su_box title=”Recommended Ticket Tips:” box_color=”#026cdf”] • Ticketholders need a My Ticketmaster account to access WWE: Elimination Chamber tickets. Sign up or sign in here.
• All WWE: Elimination Chamber tickets are digital and can only be accessed via the Ticketmaster App or Ticketmaster.com.au on a mobile browser – there will be no printed tickets.
• Only purchase through Ticketmaster to guarantee you have a valid ticket for entry on the day.
• Take an extra five minutes to carefully read through this page in detail to best prepare for the ticket on sale.[/su_box]
We know you are counting down the days to get your tickets with us, but before purchasing your tickets you might have some questions – that’s why we’ve put this handy guide together with everything you need to know.
Where and when will WWE: Elimination Chamber be?
Saturday 24th February 2024 at Optus Stadium, Perth.
When do tickets for WWE: Elimination Chamber go on sale?
WWE Presale: Wednesday 8 November at 10am (AWST)
Live Nation, Ticketmaster & Venue Presales: Thursday 9 November at 10am (AWST)
General Public Onsale: Friday 10 November at 10am (AWST)
Are there any VIP Packages for WWE: Elimination Chamber?
No, Ticketmaster will not be selling VIP Packages.
How many tickets can I buy for WWE: Elimination Chamber?
There is a strict limit of ten (10) tickets per customer.
Please adhere to the published ticket limit. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or any other information.
How do I purchase Accessible Tickets for WWE: Elimination Chamber?
We’ve updated our seating framework to include a larger range of accessible seating options. There will be an option for every price level.
Accessible tickets (including Companion Cards) can be purchased by calling our Customer Service team on the Accessible Bookings line Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm AEDT: 1300 446 925. This phone number is reserved for patrons with accessibility requirements and companion cardholders and cannot process any other ticketing requests.
Accessible ticekts, both during presales and the general public sale period, can also be requested via our Submit a request – Ticketmaster Help. Please be sure to include your relevant presale code with your request if wanting to make a booking during the presale period.
Want to ensure you’re in the most in demand areas of the venue?
A small portion of tickets will be allocated to In Demand Tickets which are tickets to WWE: Elimination Chamber in some of the most sought-after areas of each of the venues. Please Note – Ticket prices may fluctuate based on demand.
In Demand tickets are made available by artists and event organisers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to the most sought-after areas in the venue at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand). In Demand tickets are ticket-only purchases, and prices are subject to change at any time.
Get to know Ticketmaster’s Smart Queue?
We expect that tickets to WWE: Elimination Chamber will be in high demand, and to make the process fair for everyone you may be placed in a queue.
You will be assigned a random place in the queue once the Presale starts. Your place in the queue is not based on what time you entered the Waiting Room. We suggest entering the Waiting Room 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the Presale.
Once you get your spot in the queue, please do not refresh your browser as you will be pushed to the end of the line.
We will get you through the queue as quickly as possible, so please sit tight.
All WWE: Elimination Chamber tickets will be digital
All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are now digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or mobile web browser via Ticketmaster.com.au, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
Get to know Ticket Forward so everyone has their own ticket
1. Open the Ticketmaster App
2. Tap on my events and select the event you want to Ticket Forward
3. Tap ‘Forward’ below the ticket you want to share (please note: you may have to wait a moment for the ‘Forward’ button to load)
4. On the ‘Select Tickets To Forward’ page, confirm the ticket you want to share (please note – you must Forward each ticket individually)
5. Tap the ‘Forward To’ button. Tap ‘Manually Enter A Recipient’ & enter your friend’s ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, and ‘Email Address or Mobile Number’
6. Tap ‘Forward Ticket’. The ticket in your account will now say “Sent”. You can cancel or recall the Ticket Forward at any time.
7. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the forwarded tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
8. The tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Forwarded’ in your account
[su_divider top=”no” style=”dashed” divider_color=”#026cdf” link_color=”#1f262d” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
WWE: Elimination Chamber will take over Perth’s Optus Stadium on Saturday 24 February 2024. Tickets on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.