You don't wanna miss this!
Lime Cordiale are supersizing their annual Squeeze Festival in 2022, bringing a fresh line up of Australia’s hottest acts to regional towns across the country.
Brothers Oli and Louis Leimbach have hand-picked a stellar line up of Australian talent for the 2022 edition, including Thelma Plum, Client Liaison, The VANNS and many more, taking them on the road for the biggest Squeeze Freshtival to date. The tour will make 12 stops across WA, SA, VIC, NSW and QLD, including three a day on the green events.
The Squeeze will also shine a spotlight on the next super talented generation of breakthrough artists, including Melbourne’s Teenage Dads and merci, mercy from Sydney, so make sure you arrive early and discover your next favourite band!
The Squeeze Festival 2022 Tour Dates
- April 2, 2022, – Hall Park, Mandurah WA
- April 9, 2022, – Sturt Reserve, Murray Bridge SA
- April 10, 2022, – Peter Lehmann Wines, Barossa SA (ADOTG)
- April 16, 2022, – Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong, VIC
- April 23, 2022, – Conolly Park, Wagga Wagga NSW
- April 24, 2022, – Heifer Station, Orange NSW (ADOTG)
- April 30, 2022, – Bella Vista Farm, The Hills NSW
- May 1, 2022, – Park Beach Reserve, Coffs Harbour NSW
- May 7, 2022, – Sandstone Point Hotel, Sandstone Point, QLD
- May 8, 2022, – Kingston Butter Factory, Logan QLD
- May 14, 2022, – Riverway Stadium, Townsville QLD**
- May 15, 2022, – Cairns Showground, Cairns QLD**
Tickets go on sale Friday 3 December @ 12pm AEDT
The Squeeze Festival 2022 Line Up
- Lime Cordiale
- Thelma Plum
- Client Liaison
- The VANNS
- merci, mercy.
- Teenage Dads
- Beddy Rays**
** Beddy Rays replacing The VANNS in Cairns and Townsville only
Lime Cordiale are well known for wanting to generously share the spotlight with their friends whenever they can. That sparked the idea for a day-long festival programmed by Lime Cordiale featuring the bands and artists that they would want to see at a festival, and with the help of their long-time managers Michael Chugg and Andrew Stone, The Squeeze was born.
“It’s crazy to think how The Squeeze has grown from an indoor event to a major outdoor national festival for its third year. After the industry has been hit so hard it’s a great feeling to know that we’re pulling this off. We share a great vision with Chugg Music to be able to achieve something more than just making records. This project is for the music industry and the hungry music lovers.“LIME CORDIALE
With a fresh lineup of Australia’s brightest talent at some of the country’s best regional settings, 2022 will firmly stamp The Squeeze as a mainstay on the Australian festival calendar.