This is not a drill – international pop superstar Dua Lipa is heading to Melbourne, giving fans the chance to experience her phenomenal live show up close and personal.
Taking to the Palais Theatre stage as part of the Victorian Government’s Always Live initiative, An Exclusive Evening With Dua Lipa – The Melbourne Theatre Show is a one-off exclusive and intimate show ahead of her Future Nostalgia world tour landing in Australia later this year.
The show will feature local talent including Sycco, Cat & Calmell, and Ashwarya as support acts.
She last toured Australia in 2018 to celebrate her self-titled album, and this time Dua Lipa will be back with her smash-hit second record Future Nostalgia. As well as becoming the third highest selling album of 2020 and with six huge singles in Australia – ‘Don’t Start Now’ (7 x Platinum), ‘Levitating’ (4 x Platinum), ‘Break My Heart’ (3 x Platinum), ‘Physical’ (2 x Platinum), ‘We’re Good’ (Platinum), and ‘Hallucinate’(Gold) – the opportunity to be among just 2,800 fans might just be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
[su_box title=”What do I need to know about Dua Lipa’s Melbourne show?” box_color=”#026cdf” radius=”7″] • Dua Lipa will perform an intimate show at Melbourne’s Palais Theatre on Sunday 30 October 2022
• Because of predicted demand outweighing the number of available tickets, Dua Lipa is collaborating with Ticketmaster Verified Fan®
• You can register for the ballot HERE from Thursday 11 August @ 12.30pm (AEST) until Wednesday 17 August @ 5pm (AEST)
• Registering in the ballot does not guarantee access to a code or the ability to purchase tickets
• Fans selected in the ballot will receive their one-time use code via SMS on Friday 19 August prior to the onsale starting
• Fans who have received codes can purchase tickets on Friday 19 August from 2pm (AEST)
• Fan who receive a code are not guaranteed tickets
How do I get tickets to Dua Lipa’s Melbourne show at Palais Theatre?
With a history of sold-out shows and only a limited number of tickets available for this show, Dua Lipa is collaborating with Ticketmaster Verified Fan® for the presale.
If you aren’t familiar with Ticketmaster Verified Fan®, it is one way Ticketmaster works with artists to ensure fans – not scalpers or bots – are able to get their hands on tickets to intimate and in-demand shows.
How do I register for the ballot?
- Head HERE to register for Dua Lipa’s Melbourne Ballot powered by Verified Fan® – registration opens Thursday 11 August @ 12.30pm (AEST) and closes Wednesday 17 August @ 5pm (AEST).
- Fans who are selected in the ballot will be notified via SMS on Friday 19 August 2-4 hours prior to the onsale starting, and will receive a one-time use code to unlock access to tickets. Please ensure you enter the correct mobile number at the time of registration.
- Fans can then find and purchase tickets on Friday 19 August from 2pm (AEST) without racing against scalpers and bots.
To allow for as many fans as possible to see Dua Lipa in Melbourne, codes are valid for one-time use and purchasers can only purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets. Ticketmaster isn’t responsible for any deleted or misplaced codes – lost codes cannot be replaced.
Please note: Registering in the ballot does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets. Once codes are distributed, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.
If I am successful in the ballot, how do I purchase tickets?
- If successful, you will receive an SMS from Ticketmaster [the sender name is TICKETMSTR – this is the official Ticketmaster account]. The SMS will include your unique code. Please do not share this code with anyone as it can only be used one-time. Lost codes cannot be replaced.
- Before tickets go on sale, ensure you log into your Ticketmaster account and check that all your account details are up to date
- When it is time for the onsale to begin, click the link you were provided
- Enter your unique code in the text box and select ‘unlock tickets’. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears in the SMS you receive.
- Once you enter your code, do not refresh the page
- Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of 2 (two) tickets per code.
Dua Lipa at Melbourne’s Palais Theatre Ticket Tips
When will Dua Lipa perform at Melbourne’s Palais Theatre?
Dua Lipa will perform an intimate show at Melbourne’a Palais Theatre on Sunday 30 October 2022 for the Victorian Government’s Always Live initiative.
How do I get tickets for Dua Lipa’s Melbourne show?
Dua Lipa is collaborating with Ticketmaster Verified Fan® for her Melbourne show. Fans who would like to purchase tickets will need to register for the ballot HERE.
Fans who are successful will receive a one-off code via SMS on Friday 19 August prior to the onsale.
Please note: Registering for the ballot does not guarantee you will receive a code and have be able to purchase tickets. Only successful applicants will receive a code via SMS.
You can read more about the ballot above.
How will I know if I am successful/unsuccessful in the ballot?
Fans who are successful in the ballot will receive their unique code via SMS (to the number provided during registration) on Friday 19 August prior to the onsale.
If you are unsuccessful you will not receive an SMS from Ticketmaster.
Do I need a Ticketmaster account to register in the ballot?
Yes, if you are successful you will need a Ticketmaster account to purchase tickets for Dua Lipa’s Melbourne show, so before you sign up for the ballot get the basics covered by logging in and checking your Ticketmaster account ahead of time. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster Account then make sure you sign up in advance – Ticketmaster.com.au.
Log into your Ticketmaster account and update your password if needed!
Get in early and ensure all your MyTicketmaster account details are up to date – from your password to your card details and your phone number.
Ticketmaster will regularly ask you to update your password to ensure the security of your account – you don’t want to get stuck having to change your password while the ticket timer is counting down during onsale as you can risk losing the incredible tickets you have secured.
Instead, now that you know you want to purchase tickets, log into your account and update your password today to ensure you are ready to nab those tickets.
How do I purchase Accessible Seating tickets?
Fans who require accessible tickets to Dua Lipa’s Melbourne show can purchase these through the General Public page. Please select the number of wheelchair, accessible, and/or companion card tickets you would like to purchase to view the ‘Best Available’ seating currently available.
If you need to talk to a Customer Service Representative, please call 1300 446 925. Please note, this phone number is reserved for patrons with accessibility requirements and companion cardholders and can not process any other ticketing requests. If you need to book tickets through a Representative you will need to quote your unique code.
What are In Demand Tickets?
In Demand Tickets are tickets in some of the most sought after areas in the venue. Please Note – Ticket prices may fluctuate based on demand.
In Demand tickets are made available by artists and event organisers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to the most sought-after areas in the venue at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand). In Demand tickets are ticket-only purchases, and prices are subject to change at any time
How many Dua Lipa Melbourne tickets can I buy?
There is a ticket limit of 2 (two) tickets per customer per code. Please note your code is unique and can only be used once. Ticketmaster cannot replace lost or misplaced codes.
Get to know Mobile Tickets!
All tickets purchased via Ticketmaster are digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or the web browser on your mobile phone, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
No PDFs, no printing, and no paper mean that you’ve always got your ticket with you.
Top tip: To make entry on event day as quick as possible, we recommend adding your tickets to your phone’s wallet before arriving at the venue!
Get to know Ticketmaster’s Smart Queue
If you aren’t familiar with Smart Queue, it is Ticketmaster’s way of creating a clear and fair process for thousands of fans to buy tickets in a short space of time. Fans enter the virtual Waiting Room prior to onsale time before joining the Smart Queue – which acts as a ‘virtual line’, helping us protect you and your tickets in a more effective way.
The time you join the Waiting Room does not determine your place in the Smart Queue, so we recommend joining at least 10 minutes prior to the event going on sale.
When the sale begins, the Smart Queue will open and everyone in the Waiting Room is given a place in line. Those who did not join the Waiting Room will be placed at the end of the line.
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster account at least 10 minutes before joining the Waiting Room. This will speed up your purchase later.
- Confirm you have a valid form of payment in your account with current email and billing information. This will make checkout a breeze.
- Resist the urge to refresh. Your page will automatically refresh when you enter the Smart Queue.
- Keep an eye on the time! When it’s your turn, your spot will be held for 10 minutes to begin shopping.
- Just like before, tickets are always based on availability, demand, and are not guaranteed.
Dua Lipa will perform an intimate show at Melbourne’s Palais Theatre on Sunday 30 October 2022. Don’t forget to register in Dua Lipa’s Melbourne ballot HERE before Wednesday 17 August @ 5pm (local time).