How To Guide
You’re ready and waiting for a popular event to go onsale and you’re suddenly put into a Waiting Room and then Smart Queue – we’re here to explain why.
You’re poised, ready on your laptop or phone waiting for those tickets to go onsale. We get it, it’s exciting yet stressful! That’s why we created the Waiting Room and Smart Queue.
While you’re waiting for the event to go onsale, we will put you into a virtual Waiting Room so you can calm those nerves and prepare to purchase your tickets. The Waiting Room opens approximately 30 minutes prior to the onsale, and we recommend you join at least 10 minutes before to get yourself comfortable and ready.
Please note that there is no need to rush though – The time you join the Waiting Room does not determine your place in the Smart Queue line. As long as you enter the Waiting Room prior to onsale, you’re all set. Anyone who doesn’t join the Waiting Room will be placed at the end of the line.
Once the event goes onsale, this is when our Smart Queue will open, and everyone in the Waiting Room is given a place in line. This happens automatically, and you don’t need to press anything.
We created the Smart Queue to ensure the fairest possible purchase experience and to slow down those annoying bots for added ticket security.
While you’re in the Smart Queue, your spot will be automatically and frequently refreshed, so please don’t refresh, close, or leave the page. When it’s your turn, your spot will be held for 10 minutes to begin shopping.
[su_box title=”Top Ticket Tips for a smoother shopping experience::” box_color=”#026cdf”]
• Sign in to your Ticketmaster account at least 10 minutes in advance of joining the Waiting Room. This will speed up your purchase later. Sign up or sign in here.
• Confirm you have a valid form of payment in your account with current email and billing information before joining the Waiting Room. This will make checkout a breeze.
• Resist the urge to refresh. Your page will automatically refresh when you enter the Smart Queue.
• Keep an eye on the time! When it’s your turn, your spot will be held for 10 minutes to begin shopping.
• Just like before, tickets are always based on availability, demand, and are not guaranteed. [/su_box]