Arts & Attractions
Epic news for sneaker lovers!
Following huge success in Perth and Melbourne in 2022, Australia’s biggest one-day sneaker and streetwear convention, SNEAKERLAND, is making its debut in Sydney at Carriageworks on December 2nd.
Bringing together ‘sneakerheads’, collectors, resellers, content creators and creatives, SNEAKERLAND gives attendees the epic opportunity to buy, sell, trade and lay eyes on some of the rarest sneakers, streetwear pieces and apparel on the market.
- December 2, 2023, Carriageworks, Eveleigh, NSW
In Sydney, SNEAKERLAND is preparing to unveil an even more expansive and exciting trading floor for its renowned sneaker marketplace, boasting a wide array of attractions. The highlights include a sneaker museum, sneaker ‘legit’ check station and sneaker cleaning services, as well as a live auction in the exclusive VIP lounge offering a unique opportunity to acquire some of the most coveted and limited-edition sneakers in a thrilling bidding atmosphere.
But that’s not all! SNEAKERLAND is broadening its horizons this year by expanding its celebration beyond sneakers. For the first time, the event will encompass all facets of street culture. Sports enthusiasts can showcase their skills in a 1v1 basketball tournament. Dance aficionados can look forward to an exhilarating dance competition, featuring talented local groups and individuals who will take the stage to display their impressive moves and creativity – making the event a true celebration of urban culture in all its forms.
SNEAKERLAND Sydney attendees can expect:
- Some of the most exclusive sneakers and streetwear pieces in the world
- Giveaways with more than $35,000 worth of prizes
- A huge range of incredible vendors to shop from
- Exclusive sneaker and streetwear releases
- Live auctions with some of the rarest sneakers in the world on offer
- A sneaker ‘legit’ station
- Sneaker cleaning services
- The country’s finest DJs
- Sponsored activation spaces
- Free haircuts and hair braiding
- Tattoo parlours
- Food trucks
- A gaming station
- Live podcast studio
- Sneaker museum
- Entertainment for the whole family
SNEAKERLAND will come to Sydney’s Carriageworks on Saturday 12 December. Tickets are on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.