Want to take your Australian Open 2022 experience to the next level?
Whether you’re looking for the best seats in the house or want to experience food from some of the best restaurants and chefs in the world, the Australian Open 2022 has a Premium Experience that’s made just for you.
Australian Open 2022 Dining Experiences
This Australian Open, take a break from all the world-class on-court action and enjoy a selection of specially curated dining experiences from some of the best restaurants and chefs in the world.
- Penfolds Restaurant – Enjoy a four-course signature European menu created just for the Australian Open by Penfolds Magill Estate Head Chef, Scott Huggins,expertly paired with Penfolds wines.
- Penfolds Bistro – Choose from a selection of bistro fare and hand-selected Penfolds wines. Walk in and enjoy a two-course lunch between matches, or relax and enjoy the sunset with a wine glass in hand after an exciting day at the tennis.
- Rockpool Bar & Grill x Global Powerhouse – Rockpool Bar & Grill returns to the AO, but with a twist – bringing some international flavour to Melbourne Park and teaming up with a fellow global powerhouse, merging menus to create a once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience.
- Nobu & Maha Restaurant Superboxes – What’s better than your own Superbox at Rod Laver Arena? A Superbox featuring signature bites from the most acclaimed restaurants in the world. Enjoy a grazing menu featuring the Middle Eastern fare of Maha, or the Japanese-Peruvian fusion of Nobu.
- Atrium Eatery & Bar by Ben Shewry – Feast on culinary morsels delivered by Australia’s most notable and awarded Chef, Ben Shewry from World’s 50 Best Restaurant, Attica. The conservatory-style eatery and bar, overlooking Melbourne’s CBD, will feature a menu highlighting sustainable, seasonal local produce
- Glasshouse Dining by Guy Grossi – This year, Melbourne’s godfather of Italian cuisine, Guy Grossi, brings his signature menu to The Glasshouse – enjoy your three-course meal just metres from where Olympic history was made.
Australian Open 2022 Tennis Experiences
If you want to take your AO2022 experience to a whole new level, these once-in-a-lifetime experiences are just what you’re looking for.
- On Court Seating – Grab a front row seat and enjoy tennis history being made from the best seats in all of Melbourne Park. As a bonus, On Court Seating also includes other premium perks including access to the Rod Laver Arena Dressing Room during your session with in-room dining and a gourmet meal in your choice of onsite restaurant.
- Rod Laver Arena Fan Walk On – Step into the shoes of the tennis greats. Start with a guided tour of Rod Laver Arena, ending with a viewing of the Champions Walk. Then step on court and witness the players warm up. Enjoy your private piece of tennis history while a professional photographer captures it all.
- Canadian Club Racquet Club – The free-to-enter, laid-back spot will feature 14 straight days of live entertainment and big-screen tennis viewing.
- Meet A Legend – Surprise and delight your guests at the Australian Open by arranging a private visit with an Australian tennis great. Enjoy unprecedented access to someone with firsthand experience of competing in a Grand Slam; they can reveal the secrets of their tennis careers, share their predictions for an upcoming match, and of course, pose for photos.
- Meet The Trophies – Get up close and personal with the Australian Open trophies. Enjoy a private “meeting” with the Daphne Ackurst Memorial Cup and Norman Brookes Challenge Cup and have your photo taken with a piece of tennis history.
- Wine Tasting – Treasury Estate Wines will take you and your guests on a journey through local and national vineyards with a Sommelier guiding your experience. Tastings include wines from vineyards such as Seppelt, Coldstream, Wynns and Penfolds
Australian Open 2022 Premium Spaces
Bringing a group of guests to the Australian Open? There are also a range of premium spaces you can hire.
- The Lounge – Escape from the fast-paced tennis play to The Lounge, a chic and laidback space conveniently located in the heart of Rod Laver Arena. Graze on gourmet dishes and premium beverages. Lower bowl seats included.
- Player Pod – In 2022, the luxe lounge within Rod Laver Arena can be all yours. You and up to 70 guests can enjoy this rarely-seen space, as you taste your way through a gourmet menu and beverage package. Lower bowl seats included.
- THQ 1:02 – A private and easily personalised space tucked inside Tennis Australia’s bustling headquarters. Fit for an intimate group of up to 23, this furnished space is a blank canvas for the day at the tennis of your dreams.
- RLA Superboxes – Rod Laver Arena Superboxes are the ultimate host experience, treating guests to the comfort of a private space right in the heart of the tennis action. Perfect for groups of up to 18, hosts can choose from a range of tailored food and beverage offerings.
- The Boardroom & Suite at the Glasshouse –Nestled within the Glasshouse, the Boardroom & Suite offers the best of both worlds: an intimate space for 18-24 guests, set against the bustling backdrop of Grand Slam tennis. Treat your VIPs to a fine dining experience including canapes and three-course meal, paired with premium beverages.
- JCA VIP Lounge– John Cain Arena’s VIP Lounge is a private hospitality area overlooking the arena that seats up to 80 guests.
- JCA Suites – Like your corporate seats without the corporate vibes? With canapés and beverage packages included, this is a great way to entertain guests and clients in a relaxed and informal setting.
The Australian Open 2022 will transform Melbourne Park from Monday 17 January until Sunday 30 January. Tickets are on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.