Take your summer of tennis to the next level
Whether you’re all about finding the greatest seats to watch the world’s best on court, or you want to indulge in the best food Melbourne has to offer, the Australian Open 2023 Premium Experiences are the perfect option for you.
Australian Open 2023 Dining Experiences
In 2023 you will have the chance to witness not only world-class on-court action but also the chance to experience world-class culinary experiences at the Australian Open. With some of the world’s best restaurants and chefs set to bring some specially curated menus, this isn’t something you want to miss out on.
[su_list icon=”icon: cutlery” icon_color=”#026bde” indent=”3″]
- Atrium by NOMAD – In the unique Atrium setting, powerhouse Chef Jacqui Challinor brings the remarkable NOMAD to the AO. The flavours will transport you to the Middle East and the Mediterranean and deliver an unforgettable dining experience.
- AO Stokehouse – Stokehouse turns up the heat on award-winning seafood experiences with a vibrant and refined laid-back charm. This Australian beach luxe staple makes its way to Glasshouse for AO23.
- Penfolds Restaurant – With a refined four-course menu and the very best of premium Australian wines, Penfolds Restaurant provides the ultimate match. Appealing to the most sophisticated of palates, this is the AO’s finest, high-end dining experience.
- Rockpool Bar & Grill – A truly luxe dining experience will be delivered by Rockpool’s award-winning team. The ‘steaks’ have been raised for tournament dining as this Australian icon will once again deliver at the AO, but this time in the exciting new CENTREPIECE location.
- Supernormal – Celebrated chef Andrew McConnell is bringing his inspired interpretation of Asian dining experiences to A023. Drawing influence from vast and vibrant Asian flavours, the spirited Supernormal restaurant is coming to AO.
- VICTORIA by Farmer’s Daughters – Before a short walk along the Yarra to Rod Laver Arena, warm up for all the action by indulging in the best of Victoria. Overseen by executive Chef Alejandro Saravia, we are welcoming a true celebration of Victoria’s produce, people, and places to the AO23.
- Fusion Feast – Warm up AO style by exploring an impressive line-up of culinary talent to set the tone at John Cain Arena’s Eastern Lounge for a vibrant, Asian-inspired ‘Fusion Feast’. On offer will be live food stations by some of Melbourne’s best restaurants, including Lee Ho Fook by Victor Liong and Longrain by Scott Pickett.
Australian Open 2023 Tennis Experiences
Premium experiences at the AO don’t stop with just incredible culinary and dining experiences. Of course, tennis experiences are by far the most popular premium experiences at the Australian Open. So, if you’re a crazed tennis fan, this is the perfect opportunity to take your experience at the AO up a notch.
[su_list icon=”icon: star” icon_color=”#026bde” indent=”3″]
- On Court Seating – Take a seat, but not just any seat! With On Court seats being only the way to start your day dappled in luxury, from the first serve to the match point you’ll be front and centre. Not only is your access unrivalled, but you’ll also enjoy direct access to a private champagne bar – the Piper-Heidsieck VIP Dressing Room. You can also take a culinary adventure to a premium restaurant, delight in a drink at the coveted Atrium Bar, and immerse yourself in the true VIP experience.
- Rod Laver Arena Fan Walk On – Just as the stars warm up for a Grand Slam match, you can walk onto the most hallowed court in Australia. Nothing will bring you closer to tennis than this amazing experience, unique to the AO. Find yourself just metres from the action, feel the humming pre-match energy, hear the excitement, and take some pointers for your next game. After a guided Rod Laver Arena tour, you will emerge onto the famous blue court to be snapped by a photographer so that you can absorb the moment just 20 minutes before the match begins.
- Meet A Legend – For a legendary AO experience worthy of the history books, a visit from a tennis great makes for an exceptional, once-in-a-lifetime encounter. Ignited by a passion for the game, a visit from a tennis legend will offer a unique insight into a Grand Slam from the mind of a past competitor; they may even reveal their secrets to an illustrious tennis career, and don’t forget to pose for photos for a priceless keepsake.
- Meet The Trophies – It’s something most tennis pros will only ever dream of – coming face-to-face with an Australian Open trophy! Have your photo taken during a ‘meet and greet’ with a slice of tennis history as you get up close and personal with the Daphne Ackurst Memorial Cup and the Norman Brookes Challenge Cup, or even choose to host the cups at your private AO event. During this experience, you will have a private meeting with the trophies just for you!
Australian Open 2023 Premium Spaces
Do you want to relax in an incredible space made specifically to enhance your day out at the tennis? Then look no further than the incredible range of premium spaces at the AO.
[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#026bde” indent=”3″]
- The Lounge – Acing style, sophistication and location, this private cocktail venue is located inside the iconic Rod Laver Arena. With arena seats mere moments away, you don’t have to choose between a delectable grazing board, a refill, or the tennis action. The Lounge can cater for up 60 guests, where tennis lovers can enjoy a spritz and food before heading to arena seats directly out front for plenty of Grand Slam action.
- Player Pod – Overlooking a buzzing Melbourne Park, the Played Pod, a rarely experienced space becomes available from the Quarter Finals. You will enjoy a curated three-course dining menu featuring fresh local produce, drinks, and lower-bowl RLA seats. A truly unrivalled AO experience.
- Rod Laver Arena Superbox – Never miss a point, as your Superbox dedicated host delivers a six-hour grazing menu designed for all palates. You’ll experience locally sourced produce, signature dishes, a premium beverage package, and, of course, a great vantage point to the best of AO tennis! Get comfortable and settle in for a super Centre Court viewing experience.
- Restaurant Superboxes Maha by Shane Delia – Make the Slam a grand occasion with an exclusive Restaurant Superbox boasting Melbourne’s culinary gem – Maha by Shane Delia. Bringing us the incredible flavours of Middle Eastern fare, complemented by an incredible vantage point of the most coveted matches in Rod Laver Arena – this is tennis as you have never tasted it.
- Glasshouse Suite & Boardroom –Entertain guests at the light-filled Glasshouse Boardroom & Suite with a signature menu by Melbourne’s iconic Stokehouse. Nestled within the Glasshouse, the Boardroom & Suite offer the best of both worlds: perfect for hosting intimate events of 18-24 guests but still set against a bustling backdrop of Grand Slam tennis. It’s the perfect way to cap off a productive day or set the tone for the night of Grand Slam tennis you have in store.
- The Terrace – Located inside Rod Laver Arena, The Terrace serves up gourmet grazing dishes, premium beverages, and access to the exclusive Atrium Bar & Eatery. Boasting the best of both worlds, your own private oasis still gives you the ability to absorb the AO atmosphere with premium Rod Laver Arena seating and a private balcony overlooking the Rod Laver Arena Terrace.
- Western Lounge – With spectacular views spanning Grand Slam Oval, the newly renovated Western Lounge is the perfect space to take in the AO ambience for large groups of up to 80 guests. Located inside John Cain Arena, each guest receives JCA seating, access to the coveted Atrium Bar, and an appetising grazing menu, making for a memorable AO experience from the first serve to the last point.
- Bar Superbox by Nick & Nora’s –As you step inside your Superbox, prepare to be transported to the glamour and speakeasy flair of a lavish, post-prohibition rendezvous. Notable Melbourne cocktail institution, Nick & Nora’s, joins the AO with their sophisticated signature libations and canapé -style dining menu – the perfect experience to complement the theatre of tennis, all from an unbeatable vantage point.
- Beach Bar Cabanas – Experience the buzz of AO23’s social hotspot from your own semi-private Beach Bar Cabana; a resort-style space ideal for small groups to connect, relax, and refresh. With an inclusive two-hour premium beverage package, enjoy a spritz with friends, indulge in delicious seafood platters, watch the tennis, and soak up the AO atmosphere.
The Australian Open 2023 will transform Melbourne Park from Monday 16 January until Sunday 29 January. Tickets are on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.