We regret to advise that The Weeknd ‘After Hours Til Dawn’ tour is being rescheduled for Australia & New Zealand 2023.
The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour Australian Tour Dates Sold by Ticketmaster – ALL DATES POSTPONED
- November 20, 2023, – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane OLD
- November 21, 2023, – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane QLD *New Show*
- December 1, 2023, – Marvel Stadium, Melbourne VIC
- December 2, 2023, – Marvel Stadium, Melbourne VIC
- December 4, 2023, – Marvel Stadium, Melbourne VIC
- December 5, 2023, – Marvel Stadium, Melbourne VIC *New Show*
All tickets remain valid for the rescheduled shows without the need for exchange. All ticket holders will be contacted with new show dates in due course. Patrons unable to attend the new dates can obtain a refund from the point of purchase.
We know you may have some further questions; next week Ticketmaster will be in contact with some FAQs to help keep you informed.
Where and when will The Weeknd be performing?
The Weeknd ‘After Hours Til Dawn’ tour is being rescheduled.
- POSTPONED – Monday 20th November 2023 at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane*
- POSTPONED – Friday 1st December 2023 at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
- POSTPONED – Saturday 2nd December 2023 at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
- POSTPONED – Monday 4th December 2023 at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne NEW SHOW
- POSTPONED – Tuesday 5th December 2023 at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne NEW SHOW
Require a refund now?
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly.
Only the original credit card holder will receive a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via “Ticket Transfer”, you will need to contact the original account/credit card holder for your refund.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support team are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us until we are in touch with more information. We will be in touch with further instructions and FAQ’s next week.