The show at London's EartH will launch Mike Skinner's new mixtape.
The Streets are celebrating the release of their new mixtape None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive in the only way they know how to – with a live show.
The one-off club performance will see the group take over London venue EartH Hackney next month, and will be live-streamed to the world so we can all enjoy it together.
The live-stream will air in Australia on Friday 7 August and is likely to be the only time you’ll ever be able to watch Mike Skinner and his band perform in a club setting this intimate, and is the first time they’ve played a venue of this size since 2006.
The Streets live-stream performances
- Australia: Friday 7 August @ 8pm AEST
- New Zealand: Friday 7 August @ 10pm NZST
- Asia: Friday 7 August @ 7pm JST/KST
- UK & Ireland: Thursday 6 August @ 9pm BST/IST
- Europe: Thursday 6 August @ 10pm CEST
- East Coast North America & South America: Thursday 6 August @ 8pm EDT / 7pm CDT
- West Coast North America & Central America: Thursday 6 August @ 8pm PDT / 9pm MDT
When purchasing tickets, fans will also have the option to make a charity donation to Skinner’s chosen charity Show Racism the Red Card.
Covering UK Funky and twilight zone UK rap, and with guest spots ranging from Australia’s favourite psych-king Tame Impala to cult south London rapper Jesse James Solomon, and 2019’s collab with Chris Lorenzo, None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive is the most eclectic and highly collaborative collection of songs from The Streets yet.
Other familiar faces you’ll find across the record include Mercury-Prize nominated punks IDLES, and teenage wunderkind Jimothy Lacoste.
- Biffy Clyro to celebrate new album with special live-stream concert
- Angie McMahon announces live-stream piano concert for later this month
- British rockers IDLES announce three live-streamed gigs
- Lianne La Havas announces live-stream gig to celebrate new album
- Dermot Kennedy and Normal People’s Paul Mescal team up for special live-streamed gig
- The best live stream gigs and events you can watch at home
The Streets will perform a one-off live-streamed gig from London's EartH on Friday 7 August. Tickets are on sale Thursday 16 July via Ticketmaster.com.au.