Splendour In The Grass is at it again!
We already brought you news that your pals at Splendour In The Grass are transforming the festival into a virtual extravaganza this July – but now it gets even bigger thanks to Splendour In The City.
Pack away your tent and leave your woolies at home because Splendour In The City – AKA a mini-Splendour in the Grass pop-up event – is bringing all the festival vibes to the heart of Sydney.
Across nine jam-packed days this July, the Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal will be Splendour’s makeshift home – with over 20 artists performing across two rooms, the Comedy Club, bars & dining, comedy, art installations, Little Splendour and more on offer.
The event is an all ages, family-friendly affair – and the best part is it is free. You’ll only need tickets for the live performances taking over the Customs and Cargo Halls.
Splendour In The City Live Music and Comedy Schedule
- July 10, 2021, – Spacey Jane @ Customs Hall
- July 10, 2021, – Comedy Night ft Nikki Briton, Tom Ballard, Michael Hing, Nina Oyama + more @ Cargo Hall
- July 11, 2021, – Tash Sultana & Josh Cashman @ Customs Hall
- July 11, 2021, – Comedy Night ft Nazeem Hussein, Nath Valvo, Lewis Hobba Demi Lardner + more @ Cargo Hall
- July 12, 2021, – Big Twisty & The Funknasty @ Cargo Hall
- July 14, 2021, – Ocean Alley & Clews @ Customs Hall
- July 14, 2021, – The Southern River Band & Vast Hill @ Cargo Hall
- July 15, 2021, – Illy, Masked Wolf & A.Girl @ Customs Hall
- July 15, 2021, – Ziggy Ramo & Alice Sky @ Cargo Hall
- July 16, 2021, – Running Touch @ Customs Hall
- July 16, 2021, – Triple One @ Cargo Hall
- July 17, 2021, – Vera Blue & Cxloe @ Customs Hall
- July 17, 2021, – The Lazy Eyes (early show) @ Cargo Hall
- July 17, 2021, – Ebony Boadu Presents (late show) @ Cargo Hall
- July 18, 2021, – Violent Soho & Teenage Joans @ Customs Hall
- July 18, 2021, – Dune Rats & Totty @ Cargo Hall
Dotted throughout the Arrivals Hall, Forecourt, and surrounds of the Overseas Passenger Terminal, you’ll find tastes of all your Splendour In The Grass faves; including comedy, Little Splendour, art installations, markets as well as exclusive Splendour bars (including Splendour’s famous and oh-so-exclusive backstage artist bar, the Strummer Bar), food trucks and pop-up restaurants curated specially for Splendour in the City.
AND if you’re just as excited about Splendour XR as we are, the VR Room will give you the chance to experience the virtual Splendour festival site before anyone else.
Splendour In The City will transform the Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal in The Rocks, NSW from Saturday 10 July until Sunday 18 July. Tickets to the live music and comedy events go on sale Friday 18 June @ 9am via Moshtix.