Check out our comprehensive list of live-stream gigs happening across the globe.
To celebrate the announcement of Bob Dylan’s return down under, we’ve put together the top 10 songs we’re hoping to hear during his arena tour in August.
If you weren’t already excited about Bob Dylan’s new Aussie tour, these tracks are sure to remind you exactly why the music legend is not to be missed.
There’s simply no denying Dylan’s incredible impact on pop music and culture. In a career spanning six decades, Dylan has sold more than 100 million records globally, received 11 Grammy’s and has even won a Nobel Prize. He’s undeniably one of the greatest musicians of the modern era and has created some of the most influential albums of all time, including The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde on Blonde.
Dylan’s last Australian tour in 2014 resulted in a string of sold-out shows where the rocker and his band were a force to be reckoned with. His newly-announced arena tour will take the cross-generational icon back to major cities across the country.
We’ll have tickets for Bob Dylan in Adelaide (Botanic Park, 11 August) and Wollongong (WIN Entertainment Centre, 20 August) – on general sale at 9am on Wednesday 23 May via Ticketmaster.com.au.
Here are 10 tracks we’d love to hear live:
10. Visions of Johanna – Blonde on Blonde
9. Things Have Changed – Wonder Boys Official Soundtrack
8. Mr Tambourine Man – Bringing It All Back Home
7. Tangled Up In Blue – Blood on the Tracks
6. Girl From The North Country – The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan
5. Blowin’ In the Wind – The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan
4. Hurricane – Desire
3. The Times They Are A-Changin’ – The Times They Are A-Changin’
2. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door – Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid
1. Like A Rolling Stone – Highway 61 Revisited
Ticket onsale times:
My Ticketmaster presale – now open at Ticketmaster.com.au
General Public onsale – Wednesday 23 May at 9am (local time)
Tickets for Bob Dylan’s Australian arena tour (Wollongong and Adelaide) will be available via Ticketmaster.com.au.